In celebration of the Queens Platinum Jubilee, and as part of the county-wide Festival of Suffolk, a series of Business EXPO Open Days are being held between 20th June and 8th July 2022. Each event will focus on a different industry sector. At the University of Suffolk, a day on Beyond Teaching (22nd June) will look at career opportunities in education, not just teaching but also classroom assistants, companies involved with learning and education materials etc.
In this podcast, Nicky chats with Mohammad about
• his role as Deputy Vice-Chancellor and passion for the University of Suffolk
• how the University of Suffolk supports the region, its organisations and talent needs
• highlights what visitors will enjoy from the University's Beyond Teaching day
• who will most benefit from attending on 22nd June
Listed below are all the Sector Open Days with links to their own page for more details and how to register
• The Technology Day (21st June), led by BT, will be hosting tours at their Adastral Park Martlesham Heath site, tech talks, an exhibition by big companies and SME's working in that field, and careers advice such as coding, programming, designers, operational and more. To Register to attend or to be an Exhibitor click here.
• At the University of Suffolk, a day on Beyond Teaching (22nd) will look at career opportunities in education, not just teaching but also classroom assistants, companies involved with learning and education materials etc.
• EDF is hosting Energy Days (4-7th July)
• Willis Towers Watson is holding a day on Financial Solutions (27th)
• Vertas features Sustainability at Suffolk County Council’s Endeavour House and the Hold (28th June)
• Abbeycroft Leisure in Haverhill will inspire young people into careers in Health, Fitness and Well-being