The Innovation Martlesham ecosystem boasts a large variety of high-tech companies. From engineers to software developers and many roles in-between, our companies are often looking to expand their teams.
Please see below the Innovation Martlesham companies currently hiring and a brief description of the roles available:
At Muhdo, we pride ourselves on continuous evolution in the Health and Wellbeing space. The driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated project managers. We’re searching for a highly-skilled project manager to contribute to Muhdo’s growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority and the world leader in DNA & Epigenetics Data and Analytics. The ideal candidate will have production experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. He/She will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
Objectives of this Role
• Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
• Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
• To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments including third party resources
• Analyse project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
• Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
• Structure and manage continuous improvement lifecycles to ensure best practices are maintained.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
• Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
• Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
Skills and Qualifications
• 10+ years project management experience including Agile methods
• Hands-on experience with developing Mobile Apps, web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability
• Proven success working with all levels of management
• Proven success working in outsourced environments with remote workforces
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• AWS Administration Awareness
• Office 365 Admin and Compliance Awareness.
• Professional certification—preferably SAFe/ PMG/CSM/ PMI-ACP
• Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms especially Mobile Apps and Web Apps
• Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
• Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
• Experience of Dev-Ops environments
• Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
APPLY BEFORE 14th June 2022 to email@example.com
Inawisdom is a leader in AI and Machine Learning and an AWS Premier Partner. With offices in Ipswich, London, and Rotterdam, we work across multiple industries and regions to help businesses unlock the value of their data.
We're currently recruiting for a number of roles to join our friendly, fast-paced team. Roles currently available are:
PYTHON + AWS DEVELOPER
Inawisdom are a Data Science & Machine Learning Consultancy, and AWS Premier Partner. We are looking for mid+ level Python developers with AWS experience (or OO Programmers with AWS who are willing to learn Python, or vice versa!) for a Permanent role.
Inawisdom, an exciting Data Analytics and Machine Learning focused consultancy, is recruiting for a Cloud Engineer to join our expanding Platform Operations team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make an impact implementing, supporting and optimising cloud native solutions. You will be responsible for building and maintaining environments for high profile, enterprise clients - providing an excellent customer experience and realising outcomes that deliver value for their business.
Essential and Demonstrable Experience:
ENGAGEMENT MANAGER - managing the delivery of projects to and for our customers
Inawisdom are an exciting and growing Data Science and Machine Learning Consultancy, based on Adastral Park near Ipswich, with offices in Liverpool Street and Rotterdam, with clients worldwide. As an AWS Premier Partner, and as AWS’s A.I. and M.L. Partner of the Year 2020, we feel we are extremely well positioned at the forefront of this exciting and cutting-edge technology space.
Please see below for current job opportunities at ARuVR
B2B VIRTUAL REALITY - DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING
ARuVR is looking for a Director of Engineering to lead our engineering department and help us build, deliver, and maintain the leading ARuVR. Virtual Reality products for the enterprise market. You’ll also manage our infrastructure and ensure all internal systems operate securely and effectively.
To be successful in this role, you should be confident managing our teams while, at the same time, setting goals, budgets and timelines for various projects. We also expect you to be in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution.
ARuVR currently has presence in two countries: London, UK and Bergamo, Italy. The Director of Engineering will be based in London with a hybrid office/remote work setup.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications and Skills:
Coderus is an established, innovative software development and consultancy business primarily focusing on mobile and embedded applications for the consumer market. Our rapid growth in the last few years means we are regularly on the lookout for suitable recruits to join our QA test team. The majority of our developments have been in the consumer device sector, but we are currently diversifying our client base and need to recruit testers with the right aptitude and ability to support our new projects.
Coderus are advertising 4 posts:
BACKEND SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
You will have strong academic skills with at least a 2:1 classification degree or Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar computer science degree subject.
Equally as important is a real enthusiasm and passion for software development. As part of the selection process, candidates should have the ability to demonstrate relevant academic, personal or professional projects.
For more information and how to apply please click here
At Coderus we are excited to be recruiting an Android developer to join our growing team of enthusiastic and talented individuals. We focus on pioneering embedded development and mobile applications for consumers and our rapid growth and diversification into new vertical markets means that we can develop our increasing portfolio of software projects and applications. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with embedded devices. At Coderus we are an experienced and committed team that puts great emphasis on creation of quality products, therefore dedication to sophisticated design, code quality and collaborative problem solving is key.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
At Coderus we are excited to be recruiting an iOS developer to join our growing team of enthusiastic and talented individuals. We focus on pioneering embedded development and mobile applications for consumers and our rapid growth and diversification into new vertical markets means that we can develop our increasing portfolio of software projects and applications. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with embedded devices. At Coderus we are an experienced and committed team that puts great emphasis on creation of quality products, therefore dedication to sophisticated design and collaborative problem solving is key.
For more information and how to apply please click here.
MATRIXX are currently recruiting for the following position:
SENIOR STAFF ENGINEER - CCF / PLATFORM TEAM
MATRIXX is looking for an experienced Senior Staff Engineer for its CCF / Platform team. The role is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to join one of the best and most experienced engineering teams in Ipswich of a Silicon Valley based company. The candidate should have a degree (Bachelor or higher in a relevant discipline) and 8+ years of overall software development experience preferably in enterprise software, telecommunications or database software development.
Click here for more details.
If you are an Innovation Martlesham company and would like to advertise your job vacancy please email Nicky Daniels.
With such a prestigious technology and business park the facilities on site enable all Innovation Martlesham companies to experience ‘corporate-like’ facilities.